November 29, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Food blogs are everywhere, even Marge Simpson has her own these days, and I should know I read a lot of them! I love reading what other people have to say about food, restaurants, baking and everything else in between. I have always loved baking which was instilled in me by my mother and grandmother, but cooking has always been another matter. I am currently striving to learn with a few mishaps along the way but I will get there! This blog isn’t going to be just about recipes though instead I intend to blog about all the wonderful things that are happening with food in Ireland. I love Ireland, I love to live here, am lucky enough to work here and I spend a lot of my holidays here too because you just can't beat what's on offer on our very own doorstep. There is so much happening throughout our wonderful country that celebrates food which I hope to share with you. I hope this blog will inspire you the way I have been inspired countless times by the ones that I follow myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment